Feb 4, 2007

and the winner is....

drum roll please...

no one guessed my favorite blog name. now what do i do? i guess i'll let the first two who guessed win a prize...

pam and thahn! you win!! email me and tell me which one you want. pam gets first pick!

as for the answer to the question...my favorite blog name is stinkydogdesigns!!! my second favorite is welcome to the shoe closet (have you seen my closet!!!)

thanks for playing!

6 peeps have to say:

Pam Speidel said...

Woooo Hoooo! I usually am not lucky at winning anything, so Yippeee for me!! :) I would love the mouse in the flower pot image and will give him a good home. LOL
Thank you Angie! I'm enjoying your blog and try to check it each day.
Smiles, Pam :)

Thanh Vo said...

I am trying to not be a pest, but stinkydogs woulda been my 2nd guess. Seriously!! Seriously!!! <--Grey's Anatomy way.

I am so glad that that Pam picked the mouse cuz I was rootin for the chick. Wheeeeeeeeeee!

shuggy said...

why do you think your being a pest?? silly girl.

Linda said...

Hay girl, Just wanted to say That Im loven your blog..Was it hard to do the side show???

Thanh Vo said...

Because you know those people who are so wrong, but then claim that they would have picked that answer? LOL I Didnt wanna sound like that.

Sherri Thacker said...

I haven't been here in a few days and I love this slide thingy. How did you do that? How cool!! Sorry I missed your contest. With Amy here, i haven't been on much. I will try and check it everyday so i don't miss out next time!!

Sherri