Feb 11, 2007

how did i get here?

{talking heads stuck in your head now??}

do you ever have this happen to you? you go to visit a blog from a link on someone's blog -----> then you follow a different link on that person's blog -----> then you see another cool link from that other person's
blog ----> again, following a new link, you end up at a new person's blog -----> then, as luck would have it, you are on another great blog 'cause you followed a link -----> blog, link ---> blog, link -----> blog, link----> log, blink----> log, blink----> (oops, sidetracked!) do you see where this is headed?? pretty soon, you have visited 15 different blogs, it's four hours later (see post: time is a black hole) and you have to get back to the first blog you went to, because there was the cutest card or the best explanation of a technique and you have no friggin' clue who's blog it was because you've been to so many!!!

what's a girl to do??

3 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

Hmmm, would this be called the blog bog????

BarbK said...

Oh how I know that feeling....I've even ended up looking at blogs that are in a different language! Still, pictures ARE worth a thousand words.

Unknown said...

I think I need to go and get new glases, so I can read them all. You explained my dilemma quite well. I do the same thing. In fact I am doing it right now. LOL