Mar 27, 2007

i wanna be like erin...

because she is so cool. i've realized i can't take as good of pictures as her...her stuff just looks so natural with all the crafy items in the pictures!! so i want all your links, too! if you want to be added to my blog list, email me. i make a daily run of all the blogs linked from here.

and i really need to figure out that stupid watermark thing. i know, i'm supposedly the computer savy one, but i don't have a paint program or photo editing program (besides microsoft photo editor, which won't do it)!

i know, boo hoo.

6 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

Ok I take personal offense to this comment. What about me? Why not be like me? You like Erin better than me? Hmmmmmph! :( ha ha I wanna be like Erin too so we can both be like Erin :).

BarbK said...

Hey, shuggy, I love your mood indicator. I had to have one too, so I guess I wanna be like YOU! Erin's cool, Sherri's cool, but you're dabomb!!

shuggy said...

barb, i can't take credit for the mood indicator. i got that from lost luggage...right julie???

sherri's so cool, i can't even begin to be like her. i only strive to one day immitate something of hers, so i can be one billionth as cool. :)

Julie Prichard said...

Angie Angie Angie.....re-read your blog, sister...You made a manifesto saying you don't want to be like anyone else. THAT"s the Angie I love. :)

shuggy said...

well, okay, i'm my own person and i like to be individual. i just like borrowing other's ideas. how's that? oh julie, please forgive!

Erin said...

Wow, All this over little ole me? Nahh. Angie, it's not like I'm the first person to do a blog roll call on their blog and you KNOW I didn't think of taking pics of your cards with props!

You have my blog or I'd say to put a link to me. :)