Mar 30, 2007

psssst...

i don't want to jinx it or anything, but i think we may have sold our house!! woo hoo!!!

here are pictures of the new one...

7 peeps have to say:

Julie Prichard said...

WOW! You're so lucky!! Don't forget to update your address with me when you move. I can't get over how nice evreything looks!

Suzi said...

This is soooo cool. Your house is beautiful!!!

Pam Speidel said...

This is just beautiful Shuggy! I would love that walk-in closet! :)

Diane said...

Very nice! Love the kitchen.

Diane

Marie said...

That's awesome! I'm dreading going through that whole process with our house in about 9 months. Congrats!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my, Shuggy, it's beautiful. I lost your phone number. PM me with your new number so I can call and congratulate you. Hope all is well with you.

Canadian, eh

Anonymous said...

OH!!!!! I AM GREEN!!!! That is VERY NICE GIRLIE!!!

Does this mean this year the first snow of the season party is at your house - haha!