Mar 31, 2007

saturday night shuggy snacks {3-31}

this one is for the commander...


what 80's group sang the theme song to "square pegs"?

if you don't know what "square pegs" is, then you probably are too young!!!

this week's shuggy snacks:


another unmounted stamp set from purple onion designs.

this week, i'll take answers until midnight sunday 4/1. i'll draw a winner from all that get the question correct.

pull out your legwarmers!!!

EDIT: sorry, my dates were off!! they are fixed now.

14 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

I remember square pegs but I have no idea who sang the theme song... :) Sherri

Anonymous said...

Was it The Waitresses?

Joanne (tojoco)

Pam Speidel said...

I'm too OLD to know this! :) but, I can google anything and find it. I do believe it was the group "The Waitresses". Never heard of them! lol :)
I'm so hungry for shuggy snacks...

Anonymous said...

This is going to bug me. I know the song, and watched square pegs. But who sang it...?? Spartymom

Ethel Amutan said...

The Waitresses. They also sang "I know what boys like" {which is an AWESOME song!}

Little One said...

The waitresses! I just looked it up and found it.

Janeen

Allison Rankin said...

I am with Ethel...I love the Waitresses' "I know what boys like...I know what they want..." Of course, then you marry one, have some kids and you never give them what they want again...hee hee! (DH stands by nodding dejectedly...)

Anonymous said...

they also sing christmas wrapping!

Unknown said...

Never heard of them at all!!!!!

dawnmercedes said...

The waitresses....

I had red and white legwarmers...my sister had blue and white!

Anonymous said...

The Waitresses ,,,:)

SmilynStef said...

The Waitresses ... this year we're finally going to be popular ... great show.

Pegg S said...

The Waitresses !! Sarah Jessica Parker - that's all I remember :) I was pretty young...

Jan Scholl said...

As a collector of themes songs and soundtracks, I can tell you it was the Waitresses! Who also wrote it. and here are the lyrics.

Square pegs, square pegs. Square, square pegs
Always never quite right.
I’d like it if they liked us, but I don’t think they like us.
So tell me where’s the party, and how come we weren’t invited?
One size does not fit all.

Don’t wanna wear my glasses, I have to wear my glasses.
Why are we wearing this year what they were wearing last year?
Yeah, I’d be cuter without gum in my braces.
I hope the whole is greater than the sum of it’s parts.

She said that she was, but we know she isn’t
And she said that she would but he hasn’t asked her.

He did - and we know it. But with whom? We can't guess it.
And they think that we’re the.

Square pegs, square pegs. Square, square pegs

Really funny - who broke the π button on my calculator?
May you be eternally grounded.
Me? Get juiced with The Cool Patrol?
Uh . . . no thanks . . . Why do you think they call it beer?
I mean...listen to him!


Square pegs, square pegs. Square, square pegs

Ya know, our school colors should be black and blue.
Yeah. I mean no. Huh? What?
No. I don’t think I have a bad attitude. Why?
Suspended? Suspended for what?
But they told me it was Senior Wig Day!
Honest, I don’t even know how those worms got there.
Now, what would I do with 200 peanut butter cups?
One size does not fit all