Apr 3, 2007

ahem...may i have your attention please?

hehe


here is an update for the {what can you make out of this} contest.

the following people need to email me your card by april 15th!


allison
diane
jami
kim (i know, you will be close to the end...)
linzy
margo (? did you find it?)
mindy
thanh

5 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

Keltie- Heather

Hurry(:I can hardly wait to see what everyone has made.

BarbK said...

Angie, if these errant people are making you frustrated (see My Mood Today), just tell me and I'll have a word with them. LOL! Hope the rest of your day gets better.

shuggy said...

oh thanks barb!! not only keeper of the list, but keeper-in-liner too!!!

Allison Rankin said...

I am all stressed...I have performance anxiety or something...I will try it again tonight but I keep putting it off!

Pam Speidel said...

I'm sure looking forward to seeing them all! :)