Apr 27, 2007

friends circle journal...













i think the idea behind circle journals is cool. you create a journal, then pass it along to a group of people who all add in their own two cents worth. i can't wait to see what comes back!!! so i'm hosting a circle journal swap over at the stamp shack. i've never done a circle journal before, so what possesed me to do two at once? who knows. so i'm doing this one and then one on the bellaholics yahoo group site. the group from the shack is a great group so i know the finished journal will be cool. i used the new palatte o'prints patterened paper that is coming out from stampin' up! i wasn't thrilled with them at first, but now i love it!!

9 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

I refuse to look at the pics. I wanna be surprised. I need to get started on mine or, at the very least, come up w/an idea of what mine's going to be about

Sherri Thacker said...

Very cute Angie.

Aud said...

This is wonderful, so pretty!

The envelope with your stamp sheets went postal on Wednesday, it takes about a week to get to you. Can't wait to see what you will create with them - you make the cutest cards! :-)

I hope you're feeling better! Have a wonderful weekend!
{hugs}

BarbK said...

The Circle Journal is a really cool idea, but I was afraid to join in, but I thought about it. I'm sure you'll be really happy when it's returned to you.

shuggy said...

you can join the next one barb! it's fun!

Cindy said...

WOW, I am jealous, how cool!!!

K Hutchinson said...

Your CJ is so neat! I plan on working on mine this weekend! Hoping to come up with a wicked cool idea...ha ha ha...

Hope did you do the pages so the they went up to the spine?

~K

shuggy said...

stampin up has a cool little punch that does it. i love it!

Rika said...

Wow, This is beautiful!