Apr 16, 2007

holy cow!!!

5000!!!!

i have passed 5000 hits on my blog!! what an accomplishment!! i owe it all to you fabulous people that come by to visit.

think that is worthy of some shuggy snacks?? i think so!!

comment by midnight tuesday april 17 and tell me your favorite post on my blog. the archives are listed on the side. i'll pick a random winner and they will recieve this cute unmounted stamp set from spunky stamps!
and those that sign up for the email updates on the sidebar will get an extra entry in the contest!
EDIT: i'm extending the deadline to 8pm mst on april 17th!!!
PLEASE RESUBMIT EMAIL IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR UPDATES. I HAD IT SET UP WRONG. THANKS!

38 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! There are so many entries that I love...where to start? I have to say the one that stands out is the one that you described ever so vividly your lovely Sunday that you called in sick for work. I laughed so hard I was crying!! Sorry that I get humor out of your misery, but it's your fault for writing so eloquently...

Little One said...

I have to admit, I love the saturday night shuggy snacks. It brings back so many memories! Ferris Bueller had to be watched because of that trivia night! WHAT A FUN MOVIE!! :D

Congrats on the hits~

Allison Rankin said...

Well I like your Saturday night posts, your rants and this one: http://stampingsoftheshug.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-learned-valuable-lesson.html

Anti-fellas unite...grins!

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! My favorite part about your blog is the "Cocktail of the Day" and your mood monitor. I've never seen either of those on any other blog and I think they are cool! The stamp set is dreamy!!
I signed up for your newsletter.
Thanks
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel good?
I luuuuved the "Uh - I don't know" post. I'd have gone to the manager about that one. That infuriates me when it happens - and that is more and more often....I think the thing I like the most is your sense of humor that shines through!

April Hall said...

I love your blog! I think one post that caught my eye was the one on easter with the cute little pick of the 1/2 eaten bunnies. CRACKED ME UP! I just subscribed and linked to you so I can continue to "stalk" your page! :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I like your March 28 post about Spunky Stamps. Made me go and check them out.

Thanks, Janet B

doverdi said...

I must be a little bit warped because I also got a kick out of your very vivid description and post on Feb 25th called "she's gonna blow... " Although I definately felt for you, your description of the events was quite humerous. You so have a way with words. lol Off to sign up for email updates. Thanks for another fun contest.

christie said...

Oh oh oh pick me pick me pick me!! I'm always int eh mood for a shuggy snack!

Sharon in NE said...

I'm always giggling when I read your blogs, but I have to say, I really appreciated: "uh, i don't know". Why do they always hire miss happy pants anyway?

Erica said...

I love your cocktail of the day, they are awesome, have had to do some restocking of the cabinet to make some of them :lol: Thanks for sharing

dawnmercedes said...

my most recent fav has to be the funny of the chocolate bunnies...I just thing those chocolate bunny jokes are so silly!

shuggy said...

i wish i could take credit for those things like the bunnies, the mood and drink things. i stole them from other blogs!!

Kim said...

I LOVE the new look!!!! Snazzy sister!

Pam Speidel said...

You're SO darn witty that I've enjoyed all your posts. You make me LOL! :) I think the idea of "Shuggy Snacks" is just so flippin clever!
CUTE set you're offering...please, count me in! Smiles, Pam :)

Anonymous said...

I love everything about your blog but I have to admit the shuggy snacks are pretty cool. You have some fun contests, trivia, card contests, etc. You rock Angie!

Debbie said...

Hey - I love them all! I check daily to see what's new :)

Anonymous said...

I love the snacks you have and this stamp set is too cute! I have been enjoying checking your moods and I love the bellas and what you do with them :)

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your blog and I love it! So much neat stuff. I love trivia and your Saturday night shuggy snacks looks like fun. I will be certain to check in regularly from now on... NP

Anonymous said...

My fav is I learned a valuable lesson LMAO. I have been there and done it and it would just of been easier to bang my head on the wall as if they should know what they carry and even try to be helpful. You cracked me up

Anonymous said...

Hi Shuggy...
I find that I've been to your blog so often lately that I decided to just subscribe:) I really enjoyed viewing all the cards in your "what can you make out of this contest" so that is my most recent fav post.
Thanks for another chance at some blog candy.
Linda SS

Anonymous said...

You have a fun, refreshing blog and it's always great to come over to see what you're up to. I enjoy all the contest posts and even though I don't always guess in the comments (because I'm usually wrong!) I try to figure out the answers on my own - without embarrasing myself - LOL!

Anonymous said...

I like your mood monitor to be honest. I tried so hard to get it on my blog, but just couldn't figure out how. So, my mood is "discouraged". LOL

BarbK said...

OK, here's my favourite. "so you all know", about your Mom's new blog. I love reading anything you write about your Mom. Your love for her shines through everytime you mention "Mom". You are a great daughter and you must make your Mom just as proud as punch!

K Hutchinson said...

Angie,

I would have to say, you have a talent for writing! Love the humor in everyone of your post! The cocktail of the day is neato too. But my favorite is the contest, what wicked fun they have been! Thanks so much!

~K

ThreadCatcher said...

I loved the chocolate bunny pic, made me laugh. I have fun with the Saturday night trivia and shuggy snacks. I recently enjoyed your "I don't know" rant as I think I've met up with that employee a time or two myself!

Anonymous said...

I like your posts that show the cards you make and the ones that display your sense of humor. But a stand-out I'm thinking about at the moment, is the one about the IKEA store - I'm JEALOUS! Great job reaching 5000. Melissa R.

Debbie G said...

Love this blog. You have so much going on here it is hard to not come and read cause I might miss something!! LOL I especially like your Coctail of the day! Sometimes I need it!! LOL

Thanh Vo said...

One of my fav posts would be the time you posted the "sistah's" card. One of my fav cards and I love the paper/colours you used. I wish it was me who was rak'd with that card! lol

Anonymous said...

I really liked your rant, "Uh, I don't know". That's how I feel every time I go to Michaels. Makes me crazy that it is so hard to get customer service these days.

Anonymous said...

I think High Praise - mostly because you talk about your mom on that one. This isn't a post, but I also like that you have links to other companies that have monthly "clubs" out there.

Jan Scholl said...

well, if I could drink-the drink of the day-but because we both have rotten bellies, I want to say your tummy posts as I so understand you tummy problems and it will be better. A suggestion tho-dont watch the national news-my tummy has been churning since the news broke yesterday and I get so stressed out over stuff I have no control over. Be good to yourslef!

Anonymous said...

Inchies and some 3 x 3's was an excellent blog day. I love to see what people can do with 3 x 3's. See ya on the S.S.

Jadyeebug'saunt creations said...

Hey Ang!

I love everything about your blog, but I must confess I love Shuggy Snacks, because it reminds of scobby snacks from Scobby Doo which was my alltime fav cartoon growing up!

~Mindy~

Anonymous said...

I didn't read everything but went through alot of it and the one that most stick out in my mind is on March 13 "I've Come to the Conclusion". I have been there and it's not fun. I could feel your pain!!!

lois lane

Anonymous said...

I have just started to receive your blog and I must say the saturday nite quiz has me thinking! I have seen "Ferris" a million times and I could not come up with it!! But honestly I love that you have a recipe for a new cocktail to try and one of these days I will have all the ingrediants to make it!!lol

Irishchristine at the Shack

shuggy said...

i will pick the winner tonight!!! (wed 4/18)

shuggy said...

thank you everyone for all your great comments!!

dawn is the winner!!!