Apr 23, 2007

how cute are these??


so i went to target yesterday (in the nasty rain storm...) and found this ultra cute little buckets in the dollar spot. i got four of them. i thought i would be able to use them for something...maybe hold odd pieces of ribbon or tools or something. i love them!!




and to draw the winner from saturday night shuggy snacks i printed all the comments, cut them up and drew one out of the cute bucket. the winner is...


claudia f (scfanson)! yippee!! please email me your address and comment here.

4 peeps have to say:

dawnmercedes said...

Very cute buckets!

Sherri Thacker said...

I bought 5 myself and have already given out 3 full of eggs. Need to get those back and refill them. I love them!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won! Thank you so much, this is wonderful.
Claudia F.

Little One said...

Love the buckets, too. Did you see the rectangle ones with other designs on them?

By the way, thanks for the UHU review. I went to the website and got in on the tape runner sample. I am off to make thank you cards with it and then review it for them.

Janeen