Apr 6, 2007

inchies and some 3x3's...



i'm hosting a swap over at the shack. the swap is for 12 inchies and one 3x3 card with an inchie attached. don't know what an inchie is? it's all the rage. it's a 1 inch by 1 inch card. hence the term inchie!!!



here are the inchies and the 3x3 card i made for the swap. stamps are from michael's, stampin' up! and spunky stamps.








barb (aka grammastamper) sent me some cute scallop punchies. i totally case'd the card she sent them in and made some 3x3's to send some shack'd images in (that is shamp-speak for rak, which is a random act of kindness or like a pay it forward type of thing...which was on tonight, by the way, and i watched it while i made these cards!) all stamps are from stampin' up!

5 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

Adorable Inchies. I still have to finish my 3x3 to "house" my inchies. I tried to watch Pay It Forward last night but a) I was too tired (this old lady can't stay up past 10 anymore) and 2) I couldn't figure out what was happening in the first 2 minutes so I turned it off & watched Sex in the City and went to bed.

Alli said...

Hi Angie,
I miss you too honey. But I decided I wasn't going to join Stamp Shack. I'll catch up soon I promise! :)

Julie Prichard said...

Cute inchies!

Julie Prichard said...

Sweet jesus......NICE cocktail of the day feature! LOL

Thanh Vo said...

Very cute inchies Ang!!!