Apr 13, 2007

i've learned a valuable lesson...

never mention you don't love fellabella...

'nuff said.

9 peeps have to say:

Allison Rankin said...

Well what will happen to me when I agree?

Suzi said...

I must not be stalking you enough. I didn't see you post anything untoward about the Fella. He would not be MY pick for a dude but, I look NOTHING like Bella so.....

shuggy said...

catch up, suz!!

ps how was the cubbies game?

Suzi said...

Ok, WHERE have I been???? Some uncivilized place w/o internet access? Oh yeah, Chicago. I guess now I need to cancel dinner so I can go back to the shack & read EVERY forum. Or just check for threads started by you. Hey, that's what a GOOD stalker would do. Man, I'm gonna get kicked out the stalker's union for that. Crimeny!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you, not my fav at all. My cute and sassy bellas would not give little fella the time of day lol.

Terri E.

Anonymous said...

I dont like them iether! I think they could have been made better. I dont like their faces! and I dont think a bella would be caught dead with one of them :P

Linzy said...

Hee hee... I'm not crazy about him either(shh!). Not at all. Is it just me or does he look gay? There's nothing wrong with being gay but if that is the case then he certainly wouldn't end up with a hottie like Bella....
Hmm...

Sherri Thacker said...

Ok you gotta tell us .... what happened when you said you did not like Fella? Hmmm, I guess I will just keep my mouth shut.... :)

shuggy said...

i never realized you would all be so intrigued by this comment! it was nothing really. more of a funny story than anything...i do like the fella, just like bella more!