Apr 14, 2007

saturday night shuggy snacks {4-14}

ok, today is saturday. that means saturday night trivia for shuggy snacks!! today's question:

mork and mindy was a spinoff of what tv show?

today's prize will come from the grab bag of um stamps. so it will be a surprise!! i'll take guesses until tomorrow 4-15 at 11pm. you must email me with your email address if you do not have a blog or don't leave a link. i'm not letting anyone flake!!! i'll draw randomly from the correct guesses.

good luck and nanu nanu!!

***let me clarify...you only need to email me if you do not have a blog that can be linked from your comment...you can also leave a link to your blog in the comments...ie i need a way to contact you to tell you if you win***

35 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

OOOOOO, I know!!! It's not Saturday night yet. Can I answer now??????

Anonymous said...

yes!! answer now!!

Jackie said...

Mork and Mindy was from an episode of Happy Days...such a fun show! Especially the episode where Mork showed up!

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I sent you an email. I think I'm the only person without a blog! :) Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

Love the trivia! Mork and Mindy came from Happy Days!

doverdi said...

Mork and Mindy was a spin off from the show Happy Days. Who doesn't remember the Fonz? I emailed you my address since I don't yet have a blog.

BarbK said...

I know Mork & Mindy is a spinoff from the ever-polular Happy Days! Okay, do I win now??? Love your Saturday Night trivia contests. Why can't I think of these good ideas. WAAAAHHH!

Little One said...

Spinoff of Happy Days~ I do have a blog, but rarely check it...I PROMISE to check it, though :D

Little One said...

Okay, so I just updated my profile so you can email me from it and found your comment LOL! Glad I checked your site yesterday. Oh, I changed my name as well.

Janeen

L8ybug2 said...

Happy Days was one of my favorite shows and that's where Mork originated..I love trivia!
Rita

Anonymous said...

Sunday, Monday, HAPPY DAYS! Mork and Mindy was a spinoff from Happy Days. I loved and faithfully watched both. Also love and think Robin Williams is the best comedian ever.

Joanne (tojoco) My email addy is in my Shack profile.

Anonymous said...

Keltie- Heather

YOu can Pm me at the shack.
It would be a spin off from Happy Days

Pam Speidel said...

Oh! Oh! I know this! :)

"Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
Saturday, What a day,
Groovin' all week with you!"

Hey Shuggy, I just noticed the "Cocktail of the Day". Is that what you're serving up for "Shuggy Snacks" tonight? I'll be over! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that show, it came from Happy Days. Thanks for the chance at some candy.

shuggy said...

pam, you should win just for that great song!!!

and yes, cocktails tonight at 8!

Scott Franson Photography said...

From Happy Days! I loved Mork !!
Claudia F.

Anonymous said...

For once I know the answer,Lol.It's Happy Days,got to love the classics! e-mail is jodenemuri@hotmail.com

Bonnie Weiss said...

Just spent the last 10 minutes arguing with the King Of Trivia (my hubby) that it was NOT Happy Days (he said it was and I said not) and my worst fear has been realized ... he's right (AGAIN!)
So the answer is Happy Days!

momofschnauzers@yahoo.ca
Bonnie Weiss

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I guess I'll go with Happy Days! (or maybe we are all lemmings and the answer is really something else). Oh well. ;-)

creativecards@shaw.ca

Cindy

shuggy said...

bonnie, what was your guess?

Nancy said...

The answer is oh so totally Happy Days.... I remember Ritchie getting visits from Mork... Mork making The Fonz move in s l o w m o t i o n

Anonymous said...

I know! It's Laverne and Shirley. I think.

Anonymous said...

I believe Mork and Mindy was a spin off of Happy Days. Thanks for a fun question!

Lilacs and Daisies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilacs and Daisies said...

If I remember correctly, Mork from Ork was originally seen on Happy Days, and then became Mork & Mindy soon after. I remember I was like 7 or 8 years old.....that really dates me now, doesn't it?! :)

Julie

Lynn Brown said...

Happy Days! I'm going to email you my email address.

Anonymous said...

yes Mork and Mindy was from Happy Days! thanks for the trivia!

dawnmercedes said...

Happy Days...easy peasy!

Allison Rankin said...

OK, I e-mailed you but I will post here too because I am a maroon! Happy Days!

Jan Scholl said...

Happy Days. Ralph Malph lives!!

Anonymous said...

Yup...Mork & Mindy, as well as LaVerne & Shirley originated from Happy Days. Loved those shows - wish they still made great comedies like that!
Linda SS

Anonymous said...

Mork & Mindy...I haven't thought about that show in a long time! It was a spin-off of Happy Days. I'll send you an email with my email.

Heather Leech said...

Wow...I sent the answer via e-mail...I guess I need to read the instructions!
Happy Days!!!
Heather L.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Angie, I didn't have a guess at that point...I was just so sure that my hubby WAS WRONG! (I so hate when he is RIGHT!)

Diane said...

Of course...Happy Days!!!
Great candy by the way!!!