Apr 24, 2007

tag, you're it!!

barb tagged me!!! now i must reveal seven little known facts about me. great. i can't ever think of things like this, so they might be known! so here goes.

1- i am deathly afraid of cockroaches!
2- i am about to purchase my first house.
3- i would love to sit on the beach and do nothing but listen to the ocean.
4- i met my boyfriend on yahoo personals!
5- i love putting chocolate milk or eggnog on frosted mini wheats!
6- i'm find something i like and i'll buy 100 of it!! (ok, maybe not 100)
7- i'm addicted to the internet (big surprise!)

i know, some of you don't like these little games that are on blogs. it's not about inspiration or who's in which clique or if i don't list you it means i don't like you. i like them. and i like all of you! and i like finding out more about yout!! so if you want to join in the fun, please do!! so here are my taggers: erink, teresa, chris (and her stinky dog...and chimi), marie, suzi , kerry, kim and ethel.

3 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

I responsed but, not until AFTER I saw that you tagged me too. Now, there is no one left for me to tag back.

I love the cockroach thing. ME TOO!! I'm terrified of the little buggers. Ewwwwww. As far as choc milk on mini-wheats, that's nothing. I have kids at school who eat choc milk on cinnamon toast crunch. That sounds sooo nasty! Or on trix or corn pops. They will put it on anything. Bluck!

Swamp Tulip said...

Thanks for tagging me. I've tagged my seven people :)

Unknown said...

I was shocked to see myself tagged. I could only tag one that you didn't get Pam (smileycollector). It's so fun seeing all the things about you, I didn't know, except the one about Kerry. ~MJ