Apr 30, 2007

this and that...

okay. so i know it's april 30th. spring is supposed to be here. well, last week it was freezing...snowed even. and today? like 80?? what the freak?? apparently spring is a no show this year and we are going straight to summer...and it is my cute niece's birthday...happy day, squid...(sydney, but i call her squiddy) she's so grown up at 13!!!


on another note, i was totally raunchy this afternoon. the line at the post office was forever long...i come out and find the minivan parked next to me is like inches from me. so i can't even get in my car. i tried, of course, and i'm wearing a white shirt which is now brown from shimmying up the side. so i had to crawl in from the passenger side. sheesh...didn't make me happy.

onto the mail day. i got the best mail today!! i got my order from stamping bella, plus my missing bella that was misplaced! she also included a bonus surfafella!! so the sposabella had a nice ride from canada with surfafella!! can you believe that? how nice!! i got suzi and michelle's inchies, plus an awesome shack from suzi....

AND my stamps from aud came!! oh my holy cuteness!!! i can't even wait!!! i'm so totally sad that all my crafty stuff is packed away!! i have all these stamps and nothing to do with them!!! i gave my mom all my ezmount to mount the other bellas so i can't even do that!! these stamps are so cute!! ahh...not so raunchy anymore.

i also stoped by michaels to check out the martha stuff. got some cute ribbon (i know, mom, i don't need more ribbon...but wait till you see it) i love the way it's packaged with the flat bottom. smart!!!
the alien that is inhabiting my lungs is still there. he's putting up a good fight. i keep having these freaky fevers...they won't stop!! and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing...oh sorry. you get the picture.
one more thing. i caught up on grey's anatomy this weekend while i was ill...what the freak is up with mcdreamy??? seriously????
oh well, shug out. i need a nappy.

9 peeps have to say:

BarbK said...

"nappy"! does this nasty alien cause incontinence,too! keep it, baby, i don't want it! hope you feela bella soon!

shuggy said...

the nap variety of nappy!! not that nappy!!!

Aud said...

Hi! So glad to hear your stamps arrived!
Hope your move to a new home will go well, and not be too much hard work. Congrats on your new home! :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Ang, it will be spring weather this weekend...56 for a high and rainy...just in time for my dad's 50th birthday party that was supposed to be held outdoors...do you sense the sarcasm???

Sherri Thacker said...

You got even more Bellas? How can you NOT stamp with them like right now? That would be hard to wait. Which ones did you get? I bet you have every single one made :). Sherri

Mary said...

Ang, I have everything you need here. All you need to do is show up! Sorry about the postal experience. Come on over and we'll test those new stamps!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ok, we need a serious talk about your use of the word "Raunchy". as you have many international readers i need to let you in on a few things
1. "RAUNCHY" has a different meaning where i come from (australia) and in England.
2. when you said you were totally raunchy this afternoon I expected you to start telling me about your private bedroom antics!!! LOL
(glad i was wrong!)
Be aware that raunchy is what they call the girls who dance on poles wearing very little if any clothing, and do topless waitressing in Gentlemen's clubs/strip joints!!! - Hope you don't get wierdos who GOOGLE "raunchy" looking for something else!!! ROTFLMAO
sarah

Anonymous said...

P.S Thanks So much I got my Judging prize today- you're a sweety. i love the circle stamps. Boy, that last lesson really distracted me from my original purpose!! LOL
Sarah

shuggy said...

oh no!! not that raunchy!! i meant it to mean i was feeling crabby!!! it's that better? or rotten!!!