Apr 15, 2007

we have a winner or two...

from yesterdays shuggy snacks contest are...

the saturday night triva:
mork and mindy was a spinoff of what tv show?
the correct answer is happy days!!

winner is julie!

and the comments on my new blog look...

winner is sherri!!

woo hoo!! winners, please email me your addresses and i'll send your prize!!

4 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

Me? I am the winner? WOO HOO. i have never won anything! What do I win? How exciting. I will email you my address.

BarbK said...

congrats to the lucky winners! Angie has great prizes so be happy!

shuggy said...

two days and no word from julie. this is beyond frustrating.

shuggy said...

omg!!! this julie is the stampcrazyone!!! i had no idea!! julie, i'm sorry!!! your prize will be on it's way soon!!!! i totally forgot you changed your blog!!!