Apr 14, 2007

whaddaya think??

how do you like my new look?? leave a comment and you could win a prize!! i'll take comments until tomorrow (april 15th).

you know my prizes are always good!! but you MUST email me your email address if you don't have a blog or leave a link! no more flakers!!!

16 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

I love it but, you knew I would. LOL. Digital kit??? Did you figure out how to use DBF's Photo Shop?? I want to do that gallery thing you got going on below your mood indicator.

shuggy said...

i am NEVER going to do that gallery thing again. lost luggage was kind to help me with it and tried to warn me. i didn't head her warning...14 hours...

BarbK said...

oooo-awwww-- this new look is tres-chic...love it.

Little One said...

The whole site is awesome~LOVE the mood indicator!!! It is something I need on mine :D

Janeen

L8ybug2 said...

I really like your new look..Love your blog...

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH Brown and pink, I love your new look. WOW.
Heather-Keltie Pm me at the shack.


PS LOve all your contests too.

Pam Speidel said...

Terrific colors Shuggy! Looks yummy! :) Love the gallery thingie too. You've got skills girl! I hope you're feeling better...can't wait to see a smiling face under { today I am... }!!! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Looks super...love the color palette (of course, it is a pinker version of my own so of course, I like it!).

doverdi said...

I love your new look. The colors are fabulous. Love the pink & brown banner. I also love the cream background as it's easy to read, the print size is great and it is so easy to find your way around your blog. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing. I'll email my addy to you.

Anonymous said...

I like the pink and purple! its a fun change! and I like your banner! I still need one duh!

shuggy said...

uh, it's actually brown, but who's keeping track!!

Anonymous said...

My fav. colors! Also like the torn edge look on the title. I just sent an email regarding the Happy Days post, so I'm not a Flake (although my 2 kids will probably say otherwise:)
Linda SS

Sherri Thacker said...

I love the new look especially the torn look banner. Why didn't I think of that? Its just lovely dahling!! :)

Debbie said...

I love your new look. You do a great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the outside border it,s very catching.I also like how you have pictures of your cards at the side.One last thing is I love that you have links to stamps you like!My e-mail is jodenemuri@hotmail.com no blog for me yet.

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your blog. I would love to know how to put a gallery of cards on the side of my blog like yours (with the squares) I am so blog illiterate.LOL! I love yours!