Jun 3, 2007

email subscriptions...

for those of you who like to keep track, sign up for the email subscription to the side and i'll send you a little goodie!

email me your address, of course!

7 peeps have to say:

Teresa said...

I love you cards and thanks for letting me read you blog
Teresa
tres35cowgirl8@yahoo.com

Karen Lindsay said...

Hi, it's me, the misplaced prize winner. :) I signed up yesterday, hoping that would be a way for you to access my email at a later date. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm new to your site, and I did just now sign up for the email subscription.

Thanks for the goodie!

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for the email subscription! Keep up the great work!

Jan Scholl said...

I am already on your list. Is this just for newbies? Arent the feeds the bomb????

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your blog for awhile now! I love it! I am also a nurse...peds on weekend nights!

Allison Juneau
2636 W. Whitney St.
Olathe, KS 66061
acjuneau@hotmail.com
www.juneaucreations.blogspot.com

Pattyjo said...

Patty Holschen
E. 12311 Stoughton
Valleyford, Washington
99036
Thank you! This is sooooo sweet of you!