Jun 29, 2007

friday...

so i worked yesterday and it was a crazy day. i knew i had today off and was starting to feel the effects of our first house payment made (yikes!) so i figured i could work extra. well, i offered, but they didn't need me!! so i'm off today in good conscience and i'm going to do a little homework and then craft my little heart out. here's what i hope to accomplish:

  • i have one circle journal to do (and i'm a little intimidated because it is awesome and i don't want to mess it up!!!)
  • i need to get a few flood cards out for the stamp shack (a flood is a rak kind of swap where one person is chosen each week and the rest of us "flood" them with cards...it's fun!)
  • i need to just make some stuff using new stamps i've had for a while and haven't used
  • i need to finish organizing my unmounted stamps

so i hope to get a few movies watched along the way. i want to see bridge to terabithia again. it's so good. anyone have any suggestions for a good movie to watch (has to be on dvd)?

2 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

I realy want to see the Shooter. But it was filmed like 5 min from me so I want to see that. If Im not too into looking at Marky Mark:P

ok I watched that Bridge over Tabithia movie! oh my. My friends didn't tell me abou the ending! I cried lol.

K Hutchinson said...

Sounds like you have a full weekend planned!

Sorry you are so intimidated with the CJ- there is nothing that you could do to mess it up! Have fun with it!

I'm always running behind with FLOOD cards too!

I do not think I will ever have all my unmounted stamps organized!

As for movies- I have not seen anything in a long time- ok the last movie I seen is CARS! LOL - if it is a kids movie I have seen it!

~K