Sep 25, 2007

not ready...

so the past few days it has been very fall like. it's been much cooler with a lot of rain. it also snowed up in the mountains. UGH!! i'm so not ready for winter to be here!!! i will admit it is very pretty, though. the leaves in the mountains are changing, so they are all orange and red with the green still and the white snow at the top of the mountain. so nice.

how's the weather in your neck of the woods??? are the leaves turning colors?

6 peeps have to say:

Rebecca said...

Posting from NW Oregon--the leaves are just beginning to show signs of color change, as are all the vineyards around where I live. It's always gorgeous, but will get even more so as the leaves change and the colors brighten up the mountainsides.

Anonymous said...

I probably should know this, but in what part of the promised land do you live? Must be up north somewhere :)

I'm in Kentucky, and we have been setting records for high temperatures...92 yesterday, 93 today! No rain in over a week...everything is drying up!

We're wishing for some cooler weather and nice fall colors :)

Sherri Thacker said...

Its as hot as blazes here in the Carolinas. Haven't had much rain since July 1st so everything is brown. It was 94 today and I am praying this heat will let up. I am ready for fall. No leaves changing either. Enjoy your cooler temps - you can always send some my way :). Sherri

Lesa said...

Enjoying warm to hot temps. Sunny, cloudless days. No humidity. A little color but not enough to say "Wow - isn't that stunning!" I miss summer. I do not like winter. Cape Cod, MA.

Renée Storch said...

It's been rather cold here in the morning, with frost already!!! the days warm up a little but not a whole bunch. I agree I'm definitely not ready for winter!!!

K Hutchinson said...

It is getting colder here...62 degrees today. The leaves are turning beautiful colors- peak in 2 weeks they say! I just love fall...but I love all the snow of winter too!