Jan 18, 2008

401...

i didn't even realize that it was my blog birthday on january 27!! wow!! that is cause for a celebration. so next sunday, we will have a celebration. come back then and i'll have a little something in store for the year birthday party!!!

on another note...this is post 401. can you believe that?? i never imaging ed that i would ever get to 400 posts!! who knew?? i have you all to thank for that...thanks for visiting my blog and making it worth posting and keeping up!!!!

of course i didn't get any crafting done on tuesday. i pretty much did a whole lot of nothing. i ran a few errands, went to the library and got some new books, caught up on my tv shows (partially...) and started a new book. so today, i'm cleaning my dirty house and then i hope to get some card making done. i have a big list of cards i need to send, so i better get started on them. stay tuned....

3 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW! A whole year already? Did i start my blog after yours? I can't remember. I know mine is coming up too. :) Sherri

Lesa said...

401!! Can't wait to see you hit 1000!! I love what you have to say and what you share and your art and you humor and your choice in music and.....{{hugs}}

Little One said...

Congrats! I still have not gotten much on mine :D