Jan 28, 2008

i'm so done...

with this stupid weather and the snow. so as i was driving to work this morning, at 830am, it was sunny with blue skies and a little wind. two hours later, i look out the window and it is a freaking blizzard. i can't even see across the street. the wind is blowing so hard, it's snowing sideways, almost up! it was crazy!! i left work at around 245 and there was about 5-6 inches of snow on my car. holy snow, batman!!!

this is a picture of my porch and front door. i just wanted to show you how crazy windy it was while it was snowing. my porch is somewhat protected from the wind, except today. you should have seen the porch before it was shoveled!! you couldn't even see the stairs because the wind had blown a big old snow drift and covered them!!!


i hate the snow!!!

6 peeps have to say:

Elaine said...

brrrr!!!!!! We had snow this morning....and it was so icy I could not get the car out of our driveway!

Suzi said...

But look how pretty your wreath looks w/the snow on it!!

We have had NO decent snow this year so, I can't even empathize with you. You could move to StL??? Our hockey team sucks but the weather is "better" (better being a realitive term. I HATE our weather here!)

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh it looks beautiful!! Come on further south to NC, you will not see any of this white stuff :). Love your cranberry wreath, is it made of cranberries? :) Stay warm, Sherri

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh it looks beautiful!! Come on further south to NC, you will not see any of this white stuff :). Love your cranberry wreath, is it made of cranberries? :) Stay warm, Sherri

Allyson said...

I hear you! If Logan gets one more snowstorm I'm going to flip out and get committed! It just doesn't stop this year does it?

Allyson

dasimonds said...

I'm not sure where you are...
but I do know that I agree..We have had enough snow and freezing
cold weather here in vermont.
I love your cranberry wreath too.
Have a great week...

Dee