Jan 30, 2008

saturday night flashback...

so those of you who have read my blog for a while remember saturday night shuggy snacks. i would have a trivia question or something to that effect every saturday night and give a random comment poster a little prize. well, that was fun, but after about 30 or so posts, it got to be a little pricey. so i'm going to change things up a bit. i'm going to know be doing something a little different. i'm going to start doing "saturday night flashback..." it will be something fun from the past (hence the flashback part!). as i would love to give out a prize every week, i simply can't do that. but i'll throw one in every now and then to keep you on your toes!!! so check back this saturday for the premiere of "saturday night flashback..." and i'll take you down memory lane!!!

here's a little teaser...


3 peeps have to say:

Charlene said...

THE MUPPETS!!! Wow how that brought back fun memories...everything stopped when the muppets came on t.v. lol. Now I'm curious...your in my google reader though so I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for Saturday ;)

Suzi said...

Over the summer, I turned the kids onto the Muppet Show. They LOVED it (ds more so than dd. He's more twisted, like me!) Thanks for the flashback! LOVED the Muppet Show when I was younger!

laos348 said...

Sounds like fun - I need to remind myself to check back Saturday night!