Jan 15, 2008

what's in your bookshelf...

i don't read enough. and i certainly don't take enough time out to read. so i recently went to the library to get the next season of smallville (which me and kerry are currently hooked on) and i decided to get a few books. so here are the books i checked out and the last book i read. what are you reading and what do you recommend???




i forgot to add these too...



4 peeps have to say:

Nancy said...

I've read both of these books and LOVE them!

I just finished reading "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks.

Sherri Thacker said...

Who has time to read when I am on the Stamp Shack all day? :) Sherri

Jami said...

Love the Twilight series, love the Traveling Pants series. They are currently two of my favorites. My favorite book of all time is One Child by Torey Hayden, the story about a troubled 6 year old that Torey helped break out of the shell she was hiding in. True story, great book.

Mary said...

Glad to hear you are taking time to read. It's a great pasttime. The Twilight series was fabulous.