Feb 11, 2008

music...

so my loving boyfriend got me this little gem for christmas:





i absolutely adore it. it is great. it holds 8 gigs, which i'll NEVER fill up. it plays videos, music, audiobooks, and pictures. the thing i love about the music it holds is that you can sort it by a variety of methods. by song type, artist, year, whatever your little heart desires. so as i was getting settled into my 40 minute drive to work yesterday morning, i was filling a little nostalgic (some may laugh at that) and so i sorted the tunes in my player by artist and had a lovely concert of oingo boingo. i changed my music on my blog (if you didn't notice) because i haven't heard enough of their music for a while and the other stuff was getting old!!!


so enjoy the danny elfman and co!

ps i changed my music player from auto start to manual so you have to push play on the player at the bottom of the page to play the music.

1 peeps have to say:

Jen said...

Bring back the autostart on the music player! I'm too lazy to scroll down and I always love your tunes! By the way, what is your fancy little gizmo called? Looks fun.
Jen