Feb 3, 2008

oh for the love...

remember my post last week about how much i'm done with snow? well, apparently, my vote doesn't count. i woke up to this today...

and just for reference sake...below is a picture of my porch with no snow. so you can see how deep it is. it's snowed at least a foot. if we had to go anywhere today (luckily we don't!) there is no way we would even get out of our driveway or circle!!!


here's another view. when i walked out to take this picture, the snow was almost up to my knees. notice where the brick ends by the garage door and how tall the snow hits it!!! and there is still a heavy snow warning in effect until tomorrow morning. should make for another fabulous monday morning commute...i'm seeing a pattern here...

on a somewhat related note, my parent's, grandma and aunt's and uncle's all left this morning to go on a carribbean cruise. they had to leave around 430am, so i hope they made it before all of this hit. the bad thing is they had to fly into denver before houston, so hopefully this storm didn't head that way.
this winter sucks!!!

1 peeps have to say:

Lesa said...

Oh my! That is ugly Angie! I hope it's the last of it for ya.