Feb 22, 2008

random thoughts...

blah, blah, blah...sometimes do you ever feel like that's all people say? people just talk and talk, but don't really say anything at all? i feel like that sometimes.

******

do you ever wonder why some people bother with diet soda? i mean you order a meal from a fast food place, super size it, then get a diet coke as the beverage. i'm totally guilty of this. i mean why stop there? you are already eating a bazillion calories in fries...is the extra million you are saving from the regular coke really worth it??? might as well enjoy the straight grain coke.

******

the days are finally getting longer. it's starting to get a little lighter as i drive to work in the mornings. i can't wait until spring. i'm so sick of the snow and dreary weather. it's been raining/snowing most of today. blech...

2 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

Ok, gonna "weigh" (pun intended) on the diet coke thing. If you like diet coke, you're gonna drink diet coke w/anything; salad, t-bone, fast-food crap, supersize fries, movie theater popcorn (of course I'll pay the $.25 to get 4 gallons more! Of course drench it in "butter" (how do they get away with calling it butter anyway?)) Can you imagine how large I'd be if I didn't drink the diet coke??

Jan Scholl said...

I had to give up diet coke after getting ulcers, and no juice or anything either. I drink water and watery tea. I find I eat less when I first drink very cold water, so I always drink a glass first. Of course, I pee a lot more too!

we have almost 3 minutes more of sunshine a day but I know more snow is on the way Monday-depressing when the sun doesnt shine. my son in Iowa just got back from vacation in Arizona and he sounded so sad-but I would be a basket case at 15 below.