Mar 3, 2008

clean up and progress...

i finally took some time to make some cards over the weekend. i should back up and say that last weekend, i think i figured out my mental block to crafting and my non-interest in card making lately. my craft room was a disaster, to put it mildly. below is what the area looked like.


i spent a few hours tidying up, going through stuff i haven't used in ages, selling a bunch of stamps, and making the place more pleasing to my karmic chi. well, it worked. i was able to produce some decent cards and not want to throw up when i set foot in my craft room!!!

unfortunately, my camera is about a hundred years old and sucks, so the pictures are mediocre at best. but i will be getting a new one soon!!







supplies used include: stampin up and papertrey stamps, stampin up cardstock and patterned paper, ribbon.

0 peeps have to say: