Mar 1, 2008

saturday night flashback {3-1}

this week is more of a put your "thinking cap on" flashback. i can't remember where i found the link, but it's a great little quiz!!



80's lyrics quiz: people are what?



post a comment with your score when you are done and see how we all compare!!!

5 peeps have to say:

shuggy said...

i only got 65! that was tough!!!

Suzi said...

58.5?? What's up with that? The sad thing is that I have Maneater & Easy Lover on my playlist and both have played TODAY and yet I still missed both those questions. There were ALOT that I had no idea & some that there was not enough info.

Nancy said...

I got 98.5!!!!!

Heather Grow said...

69 Dude! I did make some dumb spelling mistakes and I wish I could get half-points for some of the ones that I got half right (which was a lot of them). Fun stuff Angie.

Jami said...

I'm embarassed to post...I only got a 49. I had never heard of some of those songs! What can I say...I was only 13 when the eighties ended...

Thanks for the memories! That was awesome!
Jami