Jun 21, 2008

owlie transformation...

i loved the owlie atc i made so much that i wanted to make it into a card. so here is the result. i printed the sentiment out on the computer (it's the ld mixed font, which i love, love, love!). i made about 7 of these last night at girl's night scrap. it was fun. i think it's one of the few cards i have left this much white space and i really wanted to change it, but i left it alone. i really love this card.









owl's it going?
stamps: studio g
cardstock: really rust (su), old olive (su), pinecone (bazzill), heidi grace patterned cardstock
ink: chocolate chip, old olive (both su)
other: prismacolor markers, ld mixed font

4 peeps have to say:

Frankiesue said...

He's adorable... I wish we had $1.00 stamps over this side of the puddle...

Jan Scholl said...

I haven't seen this dollar stamp not that paper but am on the hunt. I didn't get to use my last 50% off coupon either. my monthly shopping (food-I only go once) took all day. But I got to eat at Ashoka!

there are new dollar stamps at Joann's too-funny ones.

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this is adorable! I love how you made it into a card! You rock!

Thanh Vo said...

Fab job on making it into a card!