Jun 7, 2008

shopping and fun...




my friend chelsea was in town for work things for a few days and we went on some shopping adventures. now, i saw adventures instead of just a shopping trip, because it wasn't an ordinary trip!! we ended up shopping out of a lady's basement!! it was great fun. then we went to this cool lss that i have passed on many occasions, but never gone in. i have no idea why because it was an awesome store!! i got this cute penguin hula stamp and the paper that goes with it. i actually came home and made a card from it. i've never done that before!! i usually get new toys and they stay in the bag for a while. not today!!

5 peeps have to say:

Thanh Vo said...

How nice it was to meet Chels! Glad you two had fun.

I love those penguins from Imaginisce. Did you get the boy one too?

K Hutchinson said...

awww your card is awesome! Hanging out with Chels is awesome! I am happy I get to a lot!

Chelsea said...

Angie your card is great ... and the fact that you used the new stamp, paper, and ribbon. That is great!

Glad I could inspire you and show you new sites in SLC ... and new sites in which to spend $$$ :)

-Chelsea

Lesa said...

So glad you 2 got together and had fun. Wish I had been there! LOL :)

Lesa said...

Yippee! I was the lucky recipient of this way cool card! :)