Jul 8, 2008

new look...

i've spent a good portion of the morning (without realizing it!) redoing my blog and giving it a makeover. i'm not sure i love it.


***please note: i've moved the blog links section because it was growing so big. so please click on the link where the blog links used to be and it will take you to the place where they are all happily living now.***


what do you think?

7 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors!!! I don't think I've seen a blog without a header..I think I miss your header, lol!
and I like the new fancy thing to click on to get into your blog too
Cindi
:)

Anonymous said...

lol!! well now that I see the header..I love it!!
Cindi
:)

christie said...

Looks good!! Very summery!

tojoco said...

I absolutely positively love the beachy scene look. This coming from one beach lover!

Joanne/tojoco

Jan Scholl said...

after all the hard work and sweat on the deck, this is so light and fluffy. I love it!

Lesa said...

Great summer feel and look! Well done Angie! :)

Jami said...

Love the colors! and the stripes!