Aug 15, 2008

oh my stampin up goodness...

so i didn't make a big deal of the new stampin up catty that just came out 4 days ago. i didn't make a huge fuss when my friends traci and mary were here for the su convention and let me and my cute mom gush over the new catalog before it was released to all the non convention goers. i didn't rave about all the cute new things in it, especially the new designer paper. *drool* i did briefly mention (i think), a while back, the new in colors and how while i didn't {love} them, i figured they would grow on me. which most of them have (have you seen the tangerine??? omg!) so now, i must make an official stand. and unfortunately the rest of the non su world will have to wait a teensy bit longer until the new holiday mini is officially released (because it was only released on the demo site)...but...


...oh heaven's to betsy...


it has got to be one of my all time favorite mini catalogs E-V-E-R!!!

there are soooo many cute stamp sets in it!! and the designer paper? oh.my.good.ness. am i going to have to work an extra shift just to order one of almost everything? oh i think so.

one little thing i don't get, however, and this really has nothing to do with su, just a question in general. why is a cardinal such a big christmas icon?

anyway, thanks for listening. here's a link to the new catalog, if you want to take a peek. and if you want me to send you a holiday mini (or a new catalog) when they come out, shoot me an email.

sigh.

ok...i'm off to go look at it again.

2 peeps have to say:

Mary said...

OK Ang-so what extra shifts am I going to work to get what you don't out of the mini???

StampinCathy said...

Cuz it's RED! LOL I really don't have a clue why it's always a cardinal, but this was the first they that came to mind.