Sep 4, 2008

arc calendar swap...

here is the completed swap for the 2009 altered rolodex calendar swap i hosted. it turned out great!!




**please note: i have no idea why there are a few letters missing causing misspelled words on the credits title in the video...it's a bug or something...***

5 peeps have to say:

Sherri Thacker said...

These came out adorable. Each and every month!! Love them!!

tojoco said...

Wow Angie. I know the rolodex cards came out awesome but I love how you presented them. Great job. I love Neil Sedaka and you had me singing with him at 7:00 in the morning. Thanks.

Chelsea said...

Great Job ... loved seeing all of these .... I got mine in the mail today and I too was blown away! Thanks for hosting!!!

christie said...

What a great video!!!! They all look great! Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Traci G said...

Very cute!!! Especially loved seeing them in the video too!!!