Sep 9, 2008

good birthday...

yes, today is my birthday. i want to say thank you to all of my friends at the shack that helped make this such a good birthday!! i've been celebrating via mail for almost a week and a half in the form of wonderful birthday cards and goodies. you ladies are the best!! and my parents gave us some awesome deck chairs to go on our new deck!

kerry took me out to dinner tonight to one of my favorite places, market street grill, that we rarely go to because it's quite pricey. it was such treat and so good!! then we went to roberts to get my present, some organizer cubes, and they were all out. i couldn't believe it. i have never seen them out of the item i was looking for!! i even went to joanns, who i found out, stopped selling it about 6 months ago! argh!! so no present for me today. but i'm going to see if i can get him to order some things from my stampin up wish list to make up for it!!

now i'm trying to work on an atc swap (instead of homework!) but my heat tool just died! argh!!! it's not a good craft birthday!! oh well.

good night!

6 peeps have to say:

Jan Scholl said...

Micheals carries some cubes similar to those as does Hobby Lobby. If you sign up for the Hobby Lobby newsletter, they send out coupons every sunday morning. Oriental Trading has free shipping over 65 bucks. Sign up for their newsletter and catalogs as they have been on sale here and there. I gotta stay away from that website.

Good things come to those who price check. Happy Birthday and spend a day in the sun for me.

Jami said...

Happy birthday my friend! I have so lost track of the days...if I was at home I would send you a card, but a comment and good wishes will have to do for now!
Hugs!

K Hutchinson said...

Happy Birthday Angie! I hope your day was super special! Sorry I suck at getting cards out! Some day I will get my act together! I hope you find your storage cubes!

Traci G said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!! I will just drag out your celebration that much longer by sending my card really late!!!!

BarbK said...

Did you find the cubes yet? I hope so, because birthdays are never over until the present is in the hands! Happy Birthday.

Thanh Vo said...

Happy birthday chica!!!

Sorry I missed it on the Shack. Your card will be on the way shortly.