Oct 23, 2008

more atcs...

i've been a crafting fool lately (or maybe just a fool!) i've got a bunch of swaps that are due in the next week. here are a few i've been working on lately. the first one is for a snowman swap that chris is hosting. i used my cuttlebug and inked the embossing folder before running the cardstock through. i love the technique! the second atc is for a swap sherri is hosting. the theme is our favorite christmas movie. it was hard to narrow it down, but i love the movie "elf"! so i created this atc around one of my favorite quotes from buddy the elf!!! and the last atc is for a special project that i can't reveal right now!! needless to say, it's for a friend going through a rough spot!!
thanks for visiting!!
brrr
stamps: close to my heart
cardstock: soft sky, blue bayou(su)
ink: blue bayou, soft sky (su), white opaque (stazon)
other: cuttlebug sledding with snowman embossing folder, doodlebug sugar coating (glitter)


buddy the elf
stamps: paper salon, studio g, imaginesce
cardstock: old olive(su), figgy pudding (basic grey)
ink: riding hood red, pumpkin pie, barely banana, certainly celery (su); onyx black (versafine)



hang in there
stamps: purple onion designs, cornish heratige farms-kim hughes
cardstock: soft sky, blue bayou, designer prints (su)
ink: blue bayou(su); onyx black (versafine)
other: bic markit markers, ribbon (su)



4 peeps have to say:

Traci G said...

Love them all!!!! I hope the snowman one is the same swap that I am in! Woo Hoo!!!

Lesa said...

Love these ATCs! I guessed the fave movie would be from Elf. I remember from some posts from last year. :)

K Hutchinson said...

WOW you have been a busy bee! Look at all these awesome ATC's! I love those candy stamps!

Chelsea said...

OMG ... I love all of these ... The background one is fab and I love the Will Ferrel one, and the owl .... LOVE them all!!!