Jan 9, 2009

valentine's things...

i told you i would be crafty today and post some things. i made a comment on my other blog (see it here, if you'd like) about how i usually start crafting with an idea i have in my head. then i start playing around with different things and by the time i'm done, i have a few things that have morphed from the idea in my head. that's what happened here. i started working on the atc for sherri's rosey red atc swap and before i realized it, i was making it into a card!!! here are both.


love tree
stamps: stamping bella
cardstock: riding hood red, chocolate chip (all su)
ink: riding hood red (su), onyx black (versafine)
other: ribbon (su), fun flock




love, love, love
stamps: stamping bella
cardstock: riding hood red, pink pirouette, chocolate chip, close to cocoa (all su)
ink: riding hood red (su), timber brown (staz on)
other: ribbon (su), prismacolor markers

2 peeps have to say:

Briana said...

So cute! Man are you on top of things. Valentines cards already???

Suzi said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I love that stamp. Dang, I don't have any cute Valentine's stamps! Is this a new blog header?? I like it!!! (the problem w/reading thru feeds is you never get to see the blog and since I'm too lazy to hit one button, I rarely leave comments anymore. Bad Suzi!)