Aug 25, 2009

fall...

again...joined a swap (stinky's hosting this one) thinking i had all the right stamps for what i wanted to make but reallly didn't!! of course, i sat on this one for a while because i couldn't think of anything good for a fall theme. i had a cute scarecrow, but are they really fallish? then while organizing my stamps the other day (which i'm not close to being done with!), i found this little set of trees. so i figured i could make it work! i got a new alphabet set from kim hughes and cornish heritage farms the other day (love 40% off!) which i absolutely love. so i thought it would look cute on this! i also used those in colors again. love them!










fall
stamps: stampin up, kim hughes-chf
cardstock: dusty durango, crushed curry, soft suede
ink: dusty durango, crushed curry, soft suede, onyx black
embellishment: twine

2 peeps have to say:

GSMom385 said...

I think I am truly in trouble after reading your post, I am in that swap and I of course used a scarecrow. I love your ATC, can't wait to get them back.

shuggy said...

i still think the scarecrow woould be ok!!