Dec 13, 2009

gift tags...

my cousin asked if i would make her some christmas tags so i made three different kinds. i blinged them a little with some stickles, but you can't see it very well in the picture. i think i might make some more for me!



christmas tags
stamps: purple onion, maryse carrier, hero arts
cardstock: craft & candy apple-bazzill; handsome hunter-su
ink: onyx black, riding hood red, soft sky
embellishments: prismacolor markers, stickles, extra large brads-wrmk

5 peeps have to say:

Jana said...

those are so cute!

Chelsea said...

adorable!!!! She will LOVE them!!!

Suzi said...

Love these!!! Every year I say I'm going to do this but never get around to it. The Shack ones help but....

Lesa said...

Cuteness!!

walkerfamily said...

I am the lucky recipient of all this cuteness, Thanks cuz! Can't wait to add them to my already wrapped gifts. They are going to make drab into fab.