Mar 14, 2010

take me away...

sometimes there is nothing better than a good soak in a hot tubbie full of bubbles. especially after a long day at work or a cold winter day. yesterday was the cold day. even though it's the middle of march, there was a freaking blizzard today! so i created this atc wishing that the calgon would take me away! i'm sad you can't see in the picture the glaze pen on the bubbles...makes them look more realistic.

take me away!
stamps: my favorite things, stampin up
cardstock: purely pomegranate, cloud 9 pp
ink: purely pomegranate, onyx black
embellishments: prismacolor markers, glaze pen
font: snf playground blacktop

2 peeps have to say:

Pam Speidel said...

OMG, I love love love this and can totally relate! It's been a loooong winter here too. Your ATC's are always awesome shuggy! :)

Lesa said...

I am telling you this blog should be titled {The Cuteness factor} Ang. How freakin' CUTE is this ATC.....:)