May 12, 2010

green tree...

i have a little obsession lately with tree stamps. i've kept it kind of on the down low...not like with my owl obsession (which i still have, thank you) where i used an owl on projects all the time. and i had a specific tree stamp in mind when i decided to host a tree atc swap. but i for the life of me could not figure out how to make it work for what i wanted it!! so i gave up and used this tree stamp instead. which is still totally cute. and then i found this quote. which made me like this stamp even more, so i could add the birdie. i know. i'm wierd.

green tree
stamps: unity, ippity, stampin up
cardstock: dusty durango, soft suede, my mind's eye pp
ink: soft sky, old olive, onyx black
embellishments: prismacolor & tombow markers
font: snf delilah

2 peeps have to say:

Jennifer E. said...

I love your ATC scenes, this one is adorable!

Suzi said...

SOOO Cute. I used the same stamp for MY tree swap. Love that quote.