Jul 30, 2010

delight...

weekend!! it's almost here. can not wait!! one more day of work, then a weekend! so let's get this friday friends with flair party started!! then we can get the friday part over and get to the weekend! hope you all have had a good week and get to do something fun tomorrow! i'm waiting for my july kit of the month from unity to get here (hurry up, usps!) so look for something fun and new for next week! thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the rest of the fwf peeps starting back at the unity blog!

delight
stamps: unity
cardstock: river rock-su; walnut cream-bazzill; cosmo cricket pp
ink: summer sun, burnt umber, cookie dough, sticky toffee
tools: jumbo scallop die-namics die

22 peeps have to say:

Tracy said...

Great card! TFS!

Rachel B said...

This is so cool. I really like how you put the light from the lamp. Very creative!

StampinCathy said...

Awesome card. I just love your special touch on this card.

Marcy said...

Cute Card!! Love how you did the light shining down!! Perfect~

Unknown said...

so cute.

Linda said...

that cute so cute I love aning over the chair and light lamp too!

Rona said...

super cute!! love your coloring :)

Regina said...

Love the light that you have streaming from the lamp. Beautiful colors and papers together!

Robin said...

Love this. Love the light beam and the awning.

And I would love a chair like that in my living room -- yes, with that pattern.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute little scene!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very lovely card!!

Bonita Rose said...

Love your card... so fun to participate with you this week! hugs bonnierose in Fargo

Angie Blom said...

oh so cool, love you light source.. amazing card.

FibreJunky said...

My favourite part is the chair upholstery. That is so great!

Suzi said...

AWESOME!! I lvoe the color combo & that chair is GREAT!!!!

Aleks said...

Oh this is adorable! I love how you did the "light" it's so cute!

Where are you located? I just got my kit today!! Finally! *phew*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH what a fun card! I love how you made the lamp shine!!!! SO CLEVER!!! I love the chair "fabric" too:) Super fuN!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Soooooo adorable! Love the sponging you did for the light, and the paper for the chair is PERFECT!

Lesa said...

So Cute! I want to step in a take a seat!! Nice PP and masking Angie.

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the paper pieced chair and the glow coming from the lamp.

Anne Tussing said...

Great!! Love the "light" shining from the lamp!

Unknown said...

Angie, how clever of you to show the light refecting on the chair! I'd like to pick up my book and sit there...love this card!!