Jul 6, 2010

flutter tree...

i know you may be thinking that this set of atcs looks very similar to my last card posted. well, actually the card looks similar to the atcs! i made the atcs first and loved the color combo of the pink and wasabi. so i decided to make a card, too. this set of atcs is for a butterfly themed swap that my friend nancy is hosting. i'm digging this tree, even though it's covered in butterflies. you wouldn't guess it by my projects lately, but i'm not a huge fan of butterflies. oh well. maybe they will grow on me (or maybe not...)

flutter tree
stamps: unity
cardstock: wild wasabi, pink pirouette
ink: burnt umber, regal rose
embellishments: prismacolor markers

3 peeps have to say:

Robin said...

Beautiful, of course. I love the way the butterflies make up the leaves. I especially love the 3D detail on the large one that looks as if it's ready to take flight from the paper.

JenMarie said...

SO very lovely!

chrisw said...

I absolutelu adore this one!Found you on kirstyj's blog,you have some fabulous atc