Jul 7, 2010

scarepigs?

you've heard of scarecrows, but what about scarepigs? me either, until i saw this awesome stamp at hampbo stamps. how cute is this?? i knew as soon as i saw it that it was a must have. my fellow shackie from down under, kirsty, is hosting a scarecrow atc swap. so this counts as good as anything! i used the bit of burlap stamp (from {ippity}) on the background, but after the ink dried, it's very light. so imagine it's there.

scarepig
stamps: hambo, ippity
cardstock: dusty durango-su; hot fudge-mft; walnut cream-bazzill
ink: burnt umber, haystack
embellishments: prismacolor markers

4 peeps have to say:

Suzi said...

Holy Moly That is CUUUUUUUTE!!! WOWser, you ROCK!!

Jennifer E. said...

I love all things Fall and this is adorable!

sunbear said...

oh wow! this is awesome. that pig looks so happy. kinda 'pick me pick me!!!' lol

Robin said...

Very cute. But not very scary. Maybe if he were holding a pitchfork?