Aug 13, 2010

love is...

how happy am i that it is friday!!  i've done a regular "8 to 4" week at work this week and it makes me realize how much i love my three 12-hour shifts!!  so i'm so happy to have this week end!  plus, it means it's time for friends with flair!!  funny thing about fwf...i sign up and then before i know it it's thursday night and i haven't done my card.  for this card, i finally used the cute stamp i got a few months ago (has it been that long already?).  i love the little tv sets! plus here is that yummy cherry cobbler again.  i'm going to need more. stat!!!  hope you have fun with this week's fwf and remember to start at the unity blog to see all the cuteness!



love is...
stamps: unity
cardstock: cherry cobbler, stampin up pp
ink: cherry cobbler, early espresso
embellishments: prismacolor markers, glaze pen
tools:  deckled rectangles-nestabilities

28 peeps have to say:

NoraAnne said...

This is so cute, that is really a beautiful red! and I love how you distressed the edges of your card!!!

JazzyH said...

I love the distress look.

Carisa said...

LOL, I hear ya! I am the EXACT same way - I was up till 1a making my card for today FWF! LOL I adore your card, those TVs are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Love that stamp!! Need to pull mine out again.

Carolina said...

What a fun card...love the distressing and the spots of red on your image!

Maria said...

Super fun card!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!

Anonymous said...

Really cute card!!

Linda said...

hello there that great card!

Martha galvez said...

I so love this stamp, would love to own it. Great card.

Lisa said...

Adorable! I love that red!

jo said...

Cute card Angie!!

Cathy said...

Cute card! I love this old TV stamp!!

Theresa said...

That is just the cutest stamp! And I love how you added the touches of red for the hearts!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Unknown said...

enjoyed your card - really like the frame

Julie said...

Cute cute card!!!

Rona said...

fun card :)

dahlhousedesigns said...

too cute, love it.

lisa a.

Lori said...

Too cute! Love how you framed the image.

JenMarie said...

!

JenMarie said...

Um, that was supposed to say, CUTE! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Cute card. Love that cobbler!

Laurel said...

Oh such a cute card!

Angie Blom said...

Love this!! I love that stamp.. I need to make some cards using this!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cassandra Chen said...

Hey!Super cute card you got there!Something new:D Esp the tv set!Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

I might have to borrow that one! What a fun stamp.

Suzi said...

LOVE it. The card is adorable & I'm lvoing that color!!! I'm waiting for my first splot of Cherry Cobbler as we speak. Hmmm, I wonder if I should call my SU demo....