Aug 5, 2010

rise and shine...

three years ago, i went to scrapfest in minnesota. it was the first shackie get together i ever attended. it was one of the funnest, most memorable trips i've ever had. one morning, we were all down having some breakfast and i was my usual non-morning person self. i can't remember if it was me that brought it up or someone else, but it stuck that no one should talk to me before 10am! i'm really not that bad, but it is kind of funny. so a few weeks ago at the nc stamp convention we went to, with part of the same group of people, my cute mom found this sentiment stamp and bought it for me. i absolutely love it. it's so fitting!

rise and shine
stamps: art impressions
digi stamps bugaboo stamps
cardstock: my mind's eye pp
ink: burnt umber

3 peeps have to say:

Anonymous said...

I got one of these adorable cards yesterday!
It was 'THE BEST' to meet up with you and 'your cute Mom' in NC.
Sooooooo happy you could both make it for our 'surprise' visit!
HUGS
Joanie

Lesa said...

I got one too and laughed! Love it! xo

Robin said...

I adore this card. The stamps are awesome and the layout if fabulous.

That saying was written for me.