Sep 9, 2010

margarita anyone?

a group of people i work with are having a craft boutique next week.  i've been making cards a plenty to sell (hopefully!)  i made a set of 4 cards, with different themes.  this is my favorite.  i love the saying!!  so i thought it suitable to post today, since hopefully after work i'll be having a margarita or two to celebrate the beginning of the last year in my decade.  go enjoy a margarita (or your favorite beverage) with me tonight around 6pm!!

margarita anyone?
stamps: amuse
cardstock: white
ink: green galore, early espresso
tools: nesties

2 peeps have to say:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love the sentiment on this card! That;'s the way to go! ;-)

Robin said...

Very cute. Sleek and clean. Love that.

I really like the texture stamp of color, just a splash of color, and everything else simple. It has an elegant feel.

I'll hit the Diet Coke hard in celebration tonight!