Oct 23, 2010

christmas tags...

i went to hobby lobby yesterday.  i swear...not even halloween and it looks like someone threw up christmas in there!  and i know it's been like that for weeks already!  crazy.  sherri hosts an annual christmas tag swap.  it's fun seeing all the different ways people make gift tags.  and apparently i'm one of the few that doesn't use them.  i like to keep them while almost everyone else actually puts them on gifts.  my theme was christmas trees.  this is what i made.  i think i'm going to make more, in a smaller version, and actually use them this year! 



christmas tags
stamps: paper salon, purple onion
ink: old olive, crushed curry, baja breeze, soft sky, cherry cobbler, fired brick
embellishments: twill ribbon

6 peeps have to say:

Robin said...

So beautiful. Love these.

Katie said...

Wonderful tags!!! I'm not sure I would use them either. I have a few tag stamp sets but when I make the tags I can't bring myself to use them for fear they'll be thrown away. Hahahaha! TFS!

walkerfamily said...

Darling! Can't wait to order me some? Gotta pay off my other debts to you first...

Anne Tussing said...

Really like these tags! I like the traditional colors and the blue snowflakes that you added in!

farmhouse-story said...

cute! you really should use them, they are adorable:)

Rae C. said...

You'd better use these darling tags! I know I'd love to receive one!