Aug 20, 2011

hard to say...

one of  the nurse practioners i work with is taking a new job out of state and moving.  how do you say goodby to someone who has had such an impact you as a professional and as a person?  she joked that she better not receive a 'hallmark' card from me and although i really wanted to buy one, i couldn't.  i didn't want to make a good-bye card, because that just sucks.  so i made this.  it doesn't even sum up what she has taught me, the times she helped me through something horrible, the times she listened to me vent over something (probably stupid), and the times she let me cry because i didn't feel like i was good enough to do what i was doing but helped me realize i was.  so i'm not saying good-bye.  i'm saying thank you.

i'll miss you, kristin.  and don't slack on the arm pt!!

thank you 
stamps: marah johnson & unity, ippity
cardstock: crumb cake, pear pizazz, mme journaling spot
ink: early espresso, lucky limeade, pool party, peeled paint distress, old paper distress
embellishments: bling
tools:  corner chomper

2 peeps have to say:

Cindi said...

what a great card! I agree, goodbyes suck..thank you's are much better
:)

Robin said...

Very nice. Sorry your friend is going away.