Sep 12, 2011

eyes, soul, heart...

there's a new {ippity} challenge going on.  you know you want to play.  what could you win if you do??  a $20 gift certificate to the {ippity} chick of your choice!  who doesn't want $20 in free {ippity} lovelies???

the theme for this challenge is "fall."  it doesn't have to be something about autumn leaves and pumpkins, per se.  just something that is inspired by fall.  i used colors from fall to make my card.  i found this awesome my mind's eye patterned paper pad when i was moving my craft room (go figure...something got lost!) and it has some awesome paper in it.  so i grabbed a few pieces and went from there.  i love finding stamps that haven't spoken to me before.  this sentiment jumped into my head when i was creating the base.  i love it!  i made the faux-ribbon using  paper and a stamp from the new set gingham christmas greetings.

eyes, soul, heart
stamps:  ippity
cardstock: riding hood red, early espresso, tangerine tango, walnut cream, my mind's eye pp
ink: soft suede, walnut stain distress, old paper distress

now go get crafty, create something that fall has inspired, visit the {ippity} challenge blog (clickie, clickie) and post away!!  you can't win if you don't play!!
and...
as an added bonus, i will throw in my own little {ippity} goodie bag for those that play.  leave a comment with the link to your entry here and i'll pick a random winner.  you have until 9/24/11 to do it.  what are you waiting for???

3 peeps have to say:

Mrs. Fence said...

Love the sentiment! Beautiful fall colors in the papers. Great card, Angie!

Rona said...

Beautiful card - I just love fall colors and I love that sentiment!! Perfect :)

Robin said...

Lovely card.

And I am finally caught up on your blog! And when I get caught up on everyone else's I will be behind on yours again. Oh, well. I tried.