Nov 26, 2011

thanks(giving) winner...

ok, so i'm a day late.  but that's what work does to you!!   the winner of the prize from the thanks(giving) blog hop with the {ippity} chicks is...


wait for it...


Gwen said... 19
Great card, love the fall feel of it!
11/19/11 4:16 PM
gwen, you win the follwing set:


and because i love giving things away, i'm going to pick a bonus winner!!!

the bonus winner is...

Cindi said... 17 
love the card!! I use burlap on my wood crafts, will have to try it on a card soon 
:) 
11/19/11 3:11 PM
cindi, you win this one!!

yay!! email me your info, ladies!

thanks to everyone for hopping with us!!

2 peeps have to say:

Gwen said...

Oh thank you, thank you! Love this set!!

Cindi said...

I won?? I won!!!!! wow wowza,,this is better than the lottery!!!!
Thanks Angie!!!
:)